“Come Work For A Tradition” - 117 Years Strong
Phoenix Country Club is always eager to talk to people who are sincerely interested in providing top-drawer service to the Club, its Members and Guests. We are a private membership Club and seek employees who are comfortable in that environment. In return, we offer a safe, civil workplace where we treat our Members, guests, and each other with respect.
Requirements for all positions include, but are not limited to: ability to perform the job duties satisfactorily, ability and desire to serve the Club and its Members, legal eligibility to work in the United States, and pre-hire drug screening. Some positions also require Criminal Background Check.
Phoenix Country Club provides our full time employees family medical insurance including vision, dental insurance, free life insurance, a very generous 401K retirement plan, direct deposit, discounts in our golf and tennis shops, free parking and meals and a safe environment with our own Security Staff on duty 24/7.
Season is here and we are looking for energetic, friendly, outgoing staff that possess excellent communication skills and will provide exceptional food and beverage service to all members and guests. We require the following for these positions.
- 2 years prior experience (private country club prior experience is a plus but not required) Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Weekend shifts may be available.
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of service protocols.
- Respond positively, quickly, and efficiently to any requests from members and guests.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system is a plus.
- Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card required
- T.I.P.S. certified is a plus
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Part time and full time positions available.
- Must have a flexible schedule and available nights and weekends. Experience not required, but is a plus. $10/hour.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and e-verify.
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life & 401K
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CONTACT PEGGY HART
602.636.9821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for your interest in Phoenix Country Club