Vision, Mission, Core Values
To be the premier country club that provides members with a place to belong, the ability to form life-long friendships, and create memories that are a meaningful, lasting part of our collective legacy.
As the original private club in Arizona, Phoenix Country Club has an unmistakable sense of community and belonging. We gather in an urban environment where we honor the legacy of our past and build memories that enrich our Members. Our Club is a place where our Members' stories are fashioned and become bound to our heritage for future generations.
We find each other golfing, playing tennis, dining, exercising, and socializing for reasons beyond simple amenities. Our Members nurture our commonalities, teach our children, interact without pretense, laugh & have fun, network, and embrace the gift of being a part of this wonderful community. Phoenix Country Club is foremost a place where friendships, camaraderie, business and experiences are made, one relationship at a time.
Each Member and Club Associate:
- Encourages inclusion and participation.
- Supports each Member's desire to find a place to belong.
- Respects enjoyable interactions amongst the Members, guests and associates.
- Honors our distinguished history and the Club's legacy.
- Creates a Premier Club experience.
- Commits to the growth and retention of membership.
- Delivers transparent governance and forthright communication.
- Manages the Club in a fiscally prudent, sustainable manner.