2020 Charles Schwab Cup Championship
November 4–8, 2020
How the Charles Schwab Cup Championship
benefits the Phoenix Country Club
- FIANCIAL BENEFITS
Over $1,000,000 has been raised for our Club YTD (2017-2019)
- GOLF COURSE IMPROVEMENTS
2018: Range Tee expansion and the lengthening/widening of hole #2 tee box.
- CHARITABLE COMPONENTS
2017-YTD, the PGA Tour Champions has donated a percentage of their “on course F&B sales” to the Phoenix Country Club Foundation. Through this effort, the PCCF has been able to grant over $57,000 to local charities, including North High School, Elevate Phoenix, The JGAA ( Junior Golf of AZ Assoc.) and the Executive Council of Greater Phoenix (Boys and Girls Club) and Xavier College Preparatory High School (includes expected grants in 2020).
Tickets for Charity: in 2018-2019, the PGA Tour Champions raised over $700,000 for local charities through their Tickets for Charity program.
The Charles Schwab Cup Championship is shown in over 226 countries. In 2018, 19.2 million viewers tuned in to watch the championship. The tournament is responsible for a number of new members joining our Club over the past three years.
- Please see the link to the CSCC sales deck which details hospitality, ProAm and sponsorship opportunities for our Members and non-members. Please reach out to Danielle Russell or our sales team with any all sales leads that you can think of. Danielle or our team will then close that sale!
Contact Info: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 Phoenix Country Club Charles Schwab Cup Sales Team
David Berg, Gerald Deetz Jr., John Heitel, Bryan Kleinlein, Bill Langer, Beau Lane, Justin Lutz, Andy McCain, Garrett McKnight, Noel Powell, Stephen Scott, John Spensieri
An email will be distributed the night before with instructions on how to register as a 2019 returning volunteer so you receive the $55 volunteer registration fee versus $60.
BE PREPARED to enter the following information –
- Personal contact information (Name, Address, Phone, Email, Nickname, Birthdate)
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Preferred committees (top 3) – volunteer committee descriptions are located on the volunteer website (http://volunteers.charlesschwabcupchampionship.com/registration/committees)
- Availability of shifts you can work during tournament week (yes, can you change with your chairman)
- Credit card information
- Apparel information – Greg Norman (volunteer polo and jacket, additional special outerwear (for purchase) and AHEAD (ballcap, visor, bucket hat, straw hat)
Kristi Lee Fowlks
Tournament Services Manager | PGA TOUR
480-237-2100 x 14
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LINKS
Prohibited / Permitted Items
Schedule of Events & PCC Hours of Operation
For information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, to become a volunteer or for ticket information, please visit the official tournament website at www.schwabcup.com or visit our pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram #SchwabCupFinale
The Volunteer Committee is looking for additional volunteers, specifically for Hospitality and Pro-Am day. Please contact Kristi Lee Fowlks at email@example.com